by Progeny Genealogy
Have you always wanted to create bow-tie charts, hourglass charts or have additional options for printing other charts from your AQ family database? Then you will want this add-on charting program from Progeny Genealogy.
Charting Companion 7.0 is compatible with Ancestral Quest™ versions 16, 15, 14, 12.x, 11, and 10 (AQ 2002).
Start up Charting Companion, open your database, choose your subject, select your chart and print! Or, to share with family and friends, choose the publish to PDF option and send your chart by e-mail.
And if that isn't enough, there are many ways to. You can choose the number of generations, the events to include, the content of your box charts, date format, photos, etc. With the "cousin smart" option you can even avoid duplicate individuals on charts.
For international users, Charting Companion accommodates different paper sizes (e.g. A4, B3...), metric units of measure, and western European characters with diacritics.
On top of all that, Charting Companion provides to find elusive information you may have stored in your family database.
Finally, you get free product support from Progeny Genealogy.
- Quick and easy to learn and use.
- Unique chart designs optimize chart size and improve readability.
- Include photos in most charts.
- Print on any size paper - letter, legal, A4, or larger!
- Print as portrait or landscape.
- Create large wall charts by tiling many pages together or printing to a plotter.
- Publish charts to PDF and share with others.
- Flexible chart options including: choice of events and date format, place names, fonts, and box styles up to 160 generations.
- "Cousin smart" option eliminates duplication of individuals on charts.
- Fan chart can be printed in quarter, half or full circle format.
- Outline Descendant has innovative and very helpful recap option.
- Book reports (modified register and Ahnentafel) are sent to your word processor for final editing and printing.
- Alternate units of measure - automatically adjusts to U.S. (inches) or metric (centimeters) units of measure depending on the regional settings in your Windows operating system.
- Extensive search and display capabilities, including on screen navigation through most charts.
- Extensive built in program help.
- FREE unlimited product support for registered users. Available by telephone and e-mail.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Windows compatible printer
- Adobe® Reader® (required for preview of PDF generated reports)
Download for Windows: US $49.95, or
Download for Mac: US $49.95