Install Finnish (Suomi) Language Module
(An active Internet connection is required)
I.) After the initial install of Ancestral Quest, start the program.
a.) Click on the language dropdown box (1) and select Suomi (2).
b.) A screen will give you current information about this module. Click on the "Install Language Module/Asenna kielimoduuli" button to install it.
c.) With the Finnish module active, some of the most commonly used screens and reports will now be in Finnish.
You can choose the full version of Ancestral Quest (for which you will need to purchase a key) or the free Ancestral Quest Basics (which is also powerful).
* * *
II.) If you installed the program earlier, so that you do not see the screens mentioned above, follow these steps instead:
1. Select the "Family" or "Pedigree" tab.
2. Click on the dropdown list of languages.
3. Select "Suomi" from the list.
b.) A screen will give you current information about this module. Click on the "Install Language Module/Asenna kielimoduuli" button.
1. You will be notified that the menu will only change to Finnish when you restart AQ. Click „OK”.
2. Then close the program and start it again to change the Main menu to Finnish.